The Witness Fellowship is a 15-month, cohort-based program for emerging leaders. Consisting of ongoing monthly learning, weekly 1-1 study, semi-annual retreats, and morally innovative summative projects, the Witness Fellowship will create an ever-expanding community of leaders who will influence their communities to be more compassionate and just.
Its goals are to support and nurture emerging leaders through interdisciplinary study, build a culture that nurtures understanding across difference, and expand emerging leaders’ repertoire and vocabulary to develop creative, thoughtful, and effective practical responses to contemporary issues.
If you are someone who:
- Cares deeply about the world and wants to make a difference
- Has a sense of urgency but also a sense of humor
- Are curious by nature
- Are creative and consistently involved in creating something new
- Are passionate but also humble
- Are a great listener and has empathy
- Find yourself between communities, not fitting neatly into a box
- Love reading
- Look to wisdom of the past to inform your life and work
- Bridge your particular identity and universal commitments